Gene Cell Nano
GeneCellNano Flagship develops new biological drugs, so-called ATMP products, biomarkers and diagnostics for diseases with unmet clinical need. New treatments are developed for cardiovascular diseases and age-related macular degeneration, as well as for brain, ovarian and bladder cancer.
- Professor Seppo Vainio is the new Kvantum institute’s Research Director
- Cultural Foundation provides funding for coronavirus dog research
- PET study on ocular pharmacokinetics receives EJPB best publication award
- Bioprinting for the future (in Finnish)
- UEF researchers introduce a nasal COVID-19 vaccine
GeneCellNano is an interdisciplinary community of top experts specialized in biological Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMP) and nanotechniques linked with their management.