Gene Cell Nano
GeneCellNano Flagship develops new biological drugs, so-called ATMP products, biomarkers and diagnostics for diseases with unmet clinical need. New treatments are developed for cardiovascular diseases and age-related macular degeneration, as well as for brain, ovarian and bladder cancer.
- Gene therapy developed in Kuopio approved by the FDA
- Save the date for the 2023 Annual Meeting!
- The power of imaging to understand extracellular vesicle biology in vivo
- Editorial on Molecular Communications for Diagnostics and Therapeutic Development of Infectious Diseases
- Finnish coronavirus vaccine developer Rokote Laboratories Finland secures significant funding
GeneCellNano is an interdisciplinary community of top experts specialized in biological Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMP) and nanotechniques linked with their management.