Gene Cell Nano
GeneCellNano Flagship develops new biological drugs, so-called ATMP products, biomarkers and diagnostics for diseases with unmet clinical need. New treatments are developed for cardiovascular diseases and age-related macular degeneration, as well as for brain, ovarian and bladder cancer.
- 15 million euros of EU funding granted for a joint project of European gene therapy research centers
- Finnish Science Award to Professor Olli Ikkala
- MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship awarded for the development of nanoparticles for treating ocular diseases
- Cell-Secreted Vesicles: Methods and Protocols
- New Publication: Clinical-Grade Patches as a Medium for Enrichment of Sweat-Extracellular Vesicles and Facilitating Their Metabolic Analysis
- Argumenta Healthy environment – healthy people workshop on extracellular vesicles 19.6.2023
- Research Seminar Afternoon of the CVD Research Community and the GeneCellNano Flagship 7.6.2023
- Pharmacy Research Day in Kuopio 24.5.2023 (webinar)
- The 2nd Annual Meeting of the GeneCellNano Flagship Consortium
- The 2nd FISEV Seminar, 6.2.2023 in Kuopio
GeneCellNano is an interdisciplinary community of top experts specialized in biological Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMP) and nanotechniques linked with their management.